The International Institute for Research & Human Development implements a Quality Management System in accordance with the requirements of the international standard ISO 9001:2015 with the aim of providing complete customer service and satisfaction and improving its overall performance and operation.
The Company is active in providing specialized Training services, and in particular in the areas of:
Provision of Training Services
Our strategic goal is to continually improve our operations to meet our customers’ expectations. Through measurable results we always strive to identify opportunities for improvement, and to implement the actions necessary to ensure that our customers are fully satisfied with our services. Our Company’s well-trained staff, with its quality of work, contributes into achieve the set goals.
Our policy focuses on:
- Providing a high level of services.
- Satisfaction and continual support of our customers.
- Developing the Company’s human resources, through continual awareness and professional training.
- Continual efforts to upgrade our services.
In order to achieve the above, the Company’s Management commits to:
- Provide all the required resources, necessary for the implementation of the Quality Management System.
- Ensure quality objectives will be set.
- Ensure compliance with relevant National and European legislation, applicable standards and customers’ requirements.
- Ensure that the quality policy is communicated and understood by employees and external partners.
- Pursue the involvement of all partners in the implementation and improvement of the Quality Management System.
Continually strive to improve its services, maintain customers’ trust and meet their requirements.